Bowling Season is starting September 24, 2019 and we have electronic signup forms (see link below). We REALLY need to know how many we will be having, so Partners and Volunteers please sign up also. (Unified Partners must have UNIFIED FORMS on file and if you plan on competing, please select COMPETITION)
We have to know how many lanes we will need, so if you don’t sign up using this form, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO BOWL. It’s VERY important that we know how many bowlers and partners we will have.
We will bowl for 9 weeks every Tuesday starting September 24, 2019 at 6:15 pm and go until November 19, 2019 – if you can’t make a practice, please LET US KNOW so we can take you off the roster for that week (it REALLY HELPS).
******** LAKEWOOD LANES 694 Lakewood Road, Waterbury, CT 06704 ********
If you are already a part of Oxford Special Olympics then Please click the following link to signup for bowling: (If you haven’t trained with Oxford Special Olympics, then please send an email to LarryD@OxfordSO.org before signing up)
http://bit.ly/2019OSOBowling (THE LAST DAY TO SIGNUP IS WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 18)
In lieu of a weekly fee, we ask each bowler to bring something for the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank ( http://stvincentdepaulvalley.homestead.com/FoodBank.html )to EVERY practice.
American Lecithin Company (http://www.AmericanLecithin.us), our incredibly generous sponsor, has agreed to cover all costs. OSO is one of the few programs in the state that is not charging participants to bowl.
- Canned potatoes, canned vegetables (any kind), canned fruit (avoid glass!)
- Tuna fish, baked beans, peanut butter
- Progresso or Chunky canned soup, canned stew or chili
- Cereal, instant oatmeal, boxed potatoes
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
- Pasta, pasta sauce, mac ‘n cheese
- Ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo
- Cake mix, frosting
- Paper towels, toilet paper
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, shaving cream
- Local supermarket gift cards!
Together we can make a difference in the lives of local families.
Check out our Calendar of Events for more info…
#35YearsOfFamily #TeamOSOct #OxfordSpecialOlympics #PlayUnified #OSOBowling