OSO Bowling Season starts Tuesday 9/26/2017
Bowling Season is starting and we have electronic signup forms (see link below). We REALLY need to know how many we will be having, so Partners and Volunteers please sign up also.
We have to know how many lanes we will need, so if you don’t sign up, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO BOWL the first night. It’s VERY important that we know how many bowlers and partners we will have.
We will bowl every Tuesday starting September 26, 2017at 6:15 pm until November 45, 2017 at Wallingford Bowl, 980 N Colony Road, Wallingford, CT (NO BOWLING ON HALLOWEEN)
Please click the link to signup for bowling:
In lieu of a weekly fee, we ask each bowler to bring something for the Food Bank to EVERY practice.
American Lecithin Company (http://www.AmericanLecithin.us), our incredibly generous sponsor, has agreed to cover all costs. OSO is one of the few programs in the state that is not charging participants to bowl.
- Canned potatoes, canned vegetables (any kind), canned fruit (avoid glass!)
- Tuna fish, baked beans, peanut butter
- Progresso or Chunky canned soup, canned stew or chili
- Cereal, instant oatmeal, boxed potatoes
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
- Pasta, pasta sauce, mac ‘n cheese
- Ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo
- Cake mix, frosting
- Paper towels, toilet paper
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, shaving cream
- Local supermarket gift cards!
Together we can make a difference in the lives of local families.
Check out our Calendar of Events for more info…